- Sarah Ndagire: female voice, yodelling, ullulation, handclapping (engalo)
- Pedson Kasume: male voice, adungu (bow harp), adungu bass, endingidi (tube fiddle), amadinda (xylophone), engalabi (long drum), engoma (Uganda drum), ensaasi (shakers), akacence (shakers), ebinyege (rattles), engalo (handclapping)
Guest: Fizzè: handclapping
- Produced by Albi "Face Music"
- Recorded and mixed by Fizzè at Studio Mensch, CH-Weite SG - July 2006
- Mastered by Hansjürg Meier, Tonspur AG, CH-Buchs SG - October 2006
- Cover front: photo by Sarah and Albi - all other photos by Albi
- Art concept & layout by Albi
Many thanks to Sarah Ndagire, Pedson Kasume for helping with the texts.
Hermelinde Steiner with the translation.