With members from the Naggalabi Indigenous Theatre (NIT), a community of artists with a centre in Naggalabi for local, traditional and contemporary arts and crafts. The institution was founded by Sylvia Namulema Kigula and Eric Jjemba Lutaaya and is located in Nsangi su county Wakiso district, Uganda
Credits: - Sylvia Namulema Kigula - lead voice, backing voice
- Ritah Kobusinge - lead voice, backing voice, mourners in the background
- Israel Kalungi - lead voice, backing voice, endingidi (tube fiddle), adungu bass (bow harp), lukembe (thumb piano), engalabi (long drum), ullulation (baby cries), mourners in the background
- Eric Lutaaya Jjemba - lead voice, backing voice, embuutu (main drum), ensaasi (shakers), ullulation (baby cries), mourners in the background
- Produced by Urs-Albert "Face Music"
- Recorded & mixed by Fizzè at Studio Mensch, CH-9476 Weite SG - October /November 2012
- Mastered by Hansjürg Meier, Tonspur AG - May 2013
- Cover: children from Naggalabi Buddo all photos: by Albi
- Art concept & layout by Albi
Many thanks to Sylvia Namulema Kigula and Eric Jjemba Luutaya with the texts
and Hermelinde Steiner for helping with the translation.
Many thanks for the good soul by Rolf Zimmermann for his kindly help.